- Via Webinar and Conference Call Access
- NIC Team
NIC's Deeper Dive Webinar Series
Getting to Yes on Privacy and Confidentiality
- Read the blog Taking a Deeper Dive: Getting to Yes on Privacy and Confidentiality.
- Check out the Stewards of Change Institute’s work around confidentiality, privacy, and security.
The National Interoperability Collaborative is proud to announce its Deeper Dive Webinar Series, which will begin next month with “Getting to Yes on Privacy & Confidentiality.” Registration is free of charge and is now open. Register Now!
We’ve designed these Deeper Dive presentations to go beyond the traditional webinar format in order to expand the opportunity for ongoing learning and to facilitate networking with others interested in the topic of the event.
GETTING TO YES ON PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY: AN OVERVIEW
Interoperability and information-sharing are vital tools for progress in health, human services and related domains – but some of the data that needs to be disclosed or exchanged is proprietary, privileged, personal or sensitive for some other reason. In this webinar, a panel of experts discusses specific security- and trust-based approaches designed to advance the responsible sharing of information across silos, while also protecting the privacy and confidentiality needs of the people and organizations to whom that information belongs.
* The webinar will last one hour, followed by Q&A and discussion on the NIC Collaboration and Communication Hub.
Once you register for the webinar, please take the following steps, which will enable you to be part of the discussion:
- Register to participate on the NIC Collaboration and Communication Hub.
- Once your Hub membership is approved, hit the “Join us!” button in the Privacy & Confidentiality Group.
- Ahead of the webinar, use the Privacy & Confidentiality Group to tell your story, make suggestions or post questions to the webinar’s presenters.
- After the webinar, continue using the Group to connect with peers and keep the discussion going about Privacy and Confidentiality.
- On social media, spread the word about your participation in the webinar, using the hashtag #P&Cwebinar18.